Incidents & Accidents Investigation and Analysis
Training to enable you to implement methods of investigation and analysis of incidents and accidents in your organisation
A training course for safety managers in your organisation. This training course reviews the regulatory aspects, the definitions related to accidents and incidents, and provides you with the tools and methods to investigate and analyse accidents/incidents. The training focuses on accidents and incidents and is illustrated by case studies.
- Security personnel
- Internal or independent investigators
- Understand the accident investigation and analysis process
- Be aware of the use of accident analysis methods
- Be able to implement effective survey and analysis methods
- Module 1: Regulatory aspects,
- Module 2: Definitions and objectives of incident and accident investigation.
- Module 3: Data collection during the survey
- Module 4: Interview techniques
- Module 5: Data analysis and accident analysis methods (root causes, bow-tie method, HFACS, etc.)
- Module 6: Accident case studies.