Safety Management System and Safety Culture
A course to acquire skills in the operation of safety management systems
A training course to acquire in-depth knowledge of safety management systems. The course lasts 3 days and consists of 6 complete modules. Each module provides learners with specific knowledge and tools to improve their safety management systems.
- Staff in charge of security and safety (managers and directors)
- Understand the principles and methodologies for implementing a SMS
- Develop knowledge on the development of a safety culture
Module 1: Introduction to safety and SMS.
Module 2: Presentation of the main components of the SMS.
- Module 3: Human factors and safety.
- Module 4: Human performance: psychosocial and cognitive factors, errors and violations.
- Module 5: Organisational factors and safety culture
Module 6: Case studies