Audit of the organisation of work around fatigue risk management
- Procedures and reference documents for the management of fatigue-related risks within the organisation (e.g. procedures for monitoring events/accidents, feedback system, etc.)
- Levels of safety culture maturity among the different categories of employees in the company
- Organisational charts of dedicated resources
- Audit of your organisation and procedures by carrying out an analysis of existing documents and a series of interviews with key contributors in your organisation (« gap analysis »)
Quantitative study (smartphone or web) on safety culture and fatigue risk based on a scientific methodology.
- Audit of the approaches and processes put in place by the company concerning the management and prevention of risks associated with staff fatigue (working hours, workload, organisational factors).
- Results of the quantitative study on safety culture and perception of fatigue risk among employees: statistical analyses and modelling of the main risk factors, based on data collected in the field
Recommendations on the implementation of measures to improve your fatigue risk management system (incident follow-up procedures, employee feedback process, …)